Hasselblad San Miguel Event. Great Night At Kunsthaus Santa Fe!

  Hasselblad San Miguel Event 
 March 19th, 7:00 pm
  
This event was about renowned french photographer Philippe Perrin presenting his project as Fine Art Winner of The Hasselblad Latinoamerican Competition. Also, Hasselblad USA and Photo Regis, Mexico City decided to present, the same night, the newest Hasselblad Camera H5D.  A live photo shoot was needed for people to try the new camera and I was incharge of designing the photo shoot outfits. To get the best of the  new fetures of the camara, the designs had to have movement, texture and light. This is what I came out with...


          I was very thankfull to have Natalie Sirdey, my model, to help me for the occasion. Since she is, actually, a professional dancer. One can not get any luckier that that!
     The Hasselblad Camera was the camara used by Neil Armstrong to photograph the first steps on the moon. So, I decided to use silver in different textures and tones. Cut Velvet, Satin, and Chiffon. I also had the moon as background, just for a little touch.
    At the last moment the Hasselblad team decided to take my designs also for the presentation of the camara in Mexico City and Guadalajara. Cool!

                      


No comments: